Spring is just around the corner. It is one of my favorite seasons. I love it when the trees start to bud and cold winter days give way to longer, warmer spring days. You would be surprised, but even in Arizona we get to experience some of the changing of the seasons. To celebrate the season and all that is beautiful about Easter, we have come out with a NEW red rubber release. It will be available next weekend on our storefront. But in the meantime, I have some wonderful samples I am happy to share with you.
Happy Easter - Happy Spring - Happy Everything
This card was quick and easy to do.
• I started with a base card that is 4.25 by 5.5". I used K & Co. design paper.
• First I started by stamping our 6 chicks in a row with black memento ink. I colored in with copic markers, then trimmed around the image.
• I then cut a border with my Martha Stewart punch that measures 5.25 by 1.5".
• Using a blue-green card stock, I stamped with white chalk in our Black Eye Susans Border. Once the ink was dry, I stamped the word phrase in the center. I centered this panel into my scalloped border.
• Next I randomly stamped our Floral Egg onto a panel of 4 by 5.25 blue-green card stock using white chalk ink.Layer all together as shown, and finish with 4 blue pearls.
But Withered Leaves
I LOVE vintage lately. Give me a vintage image mix it up with some vintage papers, age everything a bit more than it needs to be and you get a beautiful look every time. This card was fun and incorporates our new Flowers Die and Clear Flowers stamp set.
• First, I cut a scalloped oval (Cheery Lynn Designs) from cream card stock. Next I stamped the Rabbit with Egg with brown ink into the center. I painted with dulled out watercolors for an aged look. I aged it further by using Old Paper distress ink around the edges.
• Next, I cut a brown panel 6.5 by 5" and stamped the Black Eye Susans Border with Versamark ink onto the brown card stock. I then layered a 3 by 6.25" panel of DP (K & Co.)
• Using our Scalloped Circle Die (Prickley Pear) I cut two pieces then layered and offset as show. I stamped our new Rosebud circle into the center of the top die cut, then stamped the phrase Withered Leaves into the center.
• I cut various shapes and sizes of our Flowers die with different DP stamped them with the coordinating stamps, layered and finished with white pearls.• To finish, layer all together as shown.
This card was super fast and easy. And the look is beautiful. I just love all of my new stackers dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. We have created our Black Eye Susans oval to fit into their scalloped oval and plain oval dies.
• First I cut an oval (Cheery Lynn Designs) then stamped our Flourished Oval and the phrase Resurrectition Joy into the oval. Next, I cut out two scalloped circles as shown. I aged the green oval with Old Paper distress ink. Layer all as shown.
• I took a panel of light green card stock and stamped our new Heart Doily randomly with white chalk ink.
• Then I stamped the Black Eye Susans into the same green cardstock using white chalk ink. Trimed to 1 by 5.25" then centered into a scalloped border.• I layered all as shown and finished with pearls. Final card size is 4.25 by 5.5".
Take a Moment to Share This!